Buchinger’s type liquid fasting is the classic, most effective method of fasting. The point is that we do not consume any solid food, but only juices and thus create maximum opportunity for the close to a football sized digestive surface. through which the body excretes excess substances. Our body lives from its stores, does not starve, and juices provide the fluid needed for function and excretion and the minimal biological need.
Be sure to read the general knowledge needed for fasting here and try to follow it!
You can read the materials and procedures needed for fasting here!
Keep a fasting diary!
Consult me regularly, preferably twice a week, but at least once a week! Ask for an appointment, or if you don’t have the opportunity to come in person, you can replace it once or twice with an email (email@example.com) report! What do you need to write to me?
- Refer to your first appearance or remind me what was your complaint about, which is why I suggested fasting (I don’t always remember everything by the name alone)
- On which day are you in your fasting?
- Your body weight (not only how much, but also how much has it changed) + Your height
- Your daily fluid intake
- Daily stool count and consistency
- Your wellbeing
The summarised daily program during fasting
After getting up and urinating, we measure and record our weight. This is followed by a dry body brushing, followed by an alternating shower and then an oily lubrication of the skin. We consume a glass of hot clean water. Then the bitter salt, also with a small glass of water. We make our daily liquids to take with us (teas, mineral water, freshly squeezed juice, cereal mash, possibly soup). Their amount is good if it exceeds 3 litres. Drink tea a little later in the morning. Next is the movement program, preferably in the morning, but can also be done in the evening. Once in the morning and afternoon, take the alkaline powder dissolved in a glass of water. During the days when we are on holiday, read, we should look for our own personal development. However, fasting can be done safely while at work too. In the afternoon or evening, do the liver wrap. During the day, keep a fast diary, in which we record our body weight, blood pressure, changes in well-being, the amount of fluid consumed, the number of stools excreted, and the time spent on exercise.
Structure of the fasting diary
|Days||Bodyweight||Blood pressure||Body fat||Amount of fluids consumed||Stool||Wellbeing|
The day of breaking the fast
- The day of the fast break is the last day of the fast, in the case of a 3-week fast it is the 21st day. The program for the day of fasting is different from the other days.
- On the day of the fast, you no longer need to take bitter salt,
- Fluid intake can be reduced to 2.5 liters per day
- Alkaline powder should not be taken either
- At 11 o’clock, make the table (napkin, candlelight, serenity, soft music) and eat a nice apple or a nice banana.
- Meditate a little before eating to see what this fast has meant to you and what you have experienced
- eat the fruit very slowly (preferably for half an hour), chew very thoroughly, up to 30-50 times a bite
- Have your first real lunch at 2 p.m.
- eat a vegetable soup or potato soup and, as a second, some steamed vegetables with potatoes or rice.
- You can also prepare a dinner around 6 p.m. according to the following principles
- on the day of the fast and for 2-3 days after, you may not eat brown bread, raw vegetables (maximum only lettuce leaves), significant amounts of fat, or meat.
- For the first 4 days you can eat rice waffles, vegetable soup, steamed or baked or grilled vegetables, peeled fruit
- In the evening, soak 10 pieces of prunes, which you can consume the next morning.
Come off or build up diet
Learn to eat again – build up days are extremely important and require tremendous attention. Our body usually switch to fasting more easily than to eating after a fast. At first, always eat only a small amount of food, and at the same have an absolute peace of mind and enjoy every bite. You will be amazed at how soon you will be full. And don’t forget: you will never have a better opportunity to critically observe your eating habits and change anything you considered inappropriate before.
- coming off should be 1/3 of the time of fasting
- eat calmly, slowly
- chew up to 50x
- eat little, only that much you can be happy with
- try to eat only food made from live foods containing valuable nutrients (raw, freshly steamed or grilled, not canned)
- don’t eat late (after 7pm) or at most, just something small
- always drink more than thirst desires
- a resetting diet needs as strict controll as during fasting
- do not start coffee or smoking
Diet after resetting
- continue to follow the guidelines written in the come off diet
- your long-term diet should be an individual diet based on medical and dietary advice or You can put together a changed, healthier diet. To do this, use the diets I described under www.tamasidr.com. Describe which factors you want to change, make your own nutrition program out of it.
- The diet should be one that, in addition to healthy principles, also suits your taste, with which it is a pleasure to eat.
- eat small times, only if you are hungry
- eat little, only that much you can be happy with
- plan now when to perform your next liquid fast
- move more, live healthier
Advices for the period after the fast
- After the cure, your body will be sensitive for a long time to anything that is not healthy or that you do not tolerate well, so
- If possible, eat more in the morning and at noon, for dinner stay with your usual tea during the treatment.
- Take a break of at least 4-6 hours between meals.
- In the evening, do not eat raw vegetables and fruits, because they start fermenting in the evening due to the slowing down of the digestion.
- Never sit down to eat hungry or exhausted after a cure, because it is difficult to stop yourself from eating up everything quickly or even more than you need and what your body can still cope with.
- Your meal should never be a side event e.g. while watching TV, reading newspapers, because you become less aware of how much you eat.
- Remember to still chew the food well: digestion begins with chewing!
- The stomach approximately can hold 1/2 liter of mushy food and digest it perfectly. What you eat in addition triggers fermentation and putrefaction processes in the further intestinal tract. Do not eat more than the size of your two fists.
- Avoid drinking plenty of fluids before, during and immediately after a meal. This dilutes and neutralizes the digestive juices and expands the stomach.
- During the day, however, still drink plenty.
- Try not to eat not too much type of foods during a meal, because it tempts to eat more and more and also makes digestion more difficult.
- Pay attention to the following exaggerations:
too fast too much too often too late
too fatty too salty too sweet too sour
too spicy too tired too much variety
- Eat fresh vegetables, salads and fruits at the beginning of meals
- Do not smoke, drink coffee or drink alcohol.
- Include at least one fast day per week, liquid fast, fruit or vegetable day. You may be able to correct your faults with a weekend every 2 weeks or 3-4 days a month. After a festive feast, or other major transgressions, hold a diet day.